Dubai mall developer plans $500m 7-year bond
Dubai, June 28, 2012
Dubai-based mall developer Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Holding plans to price a $500 million seven-year bond, according to the arranging banks.
The bond will price at 5.25, at the tighter end of the range indicated earlier on Wednesday, signalling strong demand for the paper.
Orderbooks, which closed at 1030 GMT, were believed to be about $2 billion, lead arrangers said in a separate update.
JP Morgan, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Standard Chartered, UBS and Barclays are bookrunners on the deal.
A year after it called off its maiden conventional bond issue in the international market, MAF is counting on stronger global demand for Gulf debt, and better investor sentiment towards Dubai in particular, to get a successful deal away.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’