Ernst & Young adds 548 new partners
London, July 3, 2012
Ernst & Young, a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, has announced the admission of 548 new partners across its organisation.
Jim Turley, chairman and CEO of Ernst & Young said: “This is a huge achievement and I congratulate all our new partners. Building the next generation of partners is vital to our continued success and at Ernst & Young we continually invest in and develop those people who will lead us into the future. I am particularly pleased that 25 per cent of our new partners – 137 – are women.”
John Ferraro, global chief operating officer of Ernst & Young added: “These admissions follow a rigorous selection process which recognizes the significant contribution each individual has made to the success of Ernst & Young, and are a strong vote of confidence in their leadership potential.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm