BankMuscat names CEO of Kuwait branch
Kuwait, July 4, 2012
BankMuscat, a leading financial institution in Oman, has made appointed Osamah al Abdullatif as chief executive officer (CEO) of Kuwait branch.
Osamah Al Abdullatif is a senior banker and brings a wealth of experience to the role. Prior to this position, he worked in a senior capacity in the bank’s Corporate Banking division in Oman.
AbdulRazak Ali Issa, chief executive, said: “We are glad to announce the appointment of the new CEO of Kuwait branch, as part of efforts aimed at adding value to the local economy by promoting trade and investment linkages between Oman and Kuwait.
“With an increase in trade and economic integration within the Gulf region, BankMuscat is focused on a common approach to customers and business processes that will benefit the group, by leveraging its network within the GCC region.”
The Bank is in the process of expanding and strengthening its management Team in Kuwait and in this connection has appointed Tamim Al Meaan as head - Compliance.
Tamim Al Meaan has extensive experience in the local banking sector, specifically in areas related to compliance with local laws and regulations in Kuwait. His experience spans local banks in Kuwait as well as the Central Bank. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital