Al-Futtaim opens new Sharjah showroom
Sharjah, August 6, 2012
Exclusive distributors of Honda vehicles, Al-Futtaim Honda, has announced the opening of a new state-of-the-art 3S facility in Sharjah, following the relocation of its earlier showroom in the emirate.
The opening ceremony was attended by Len Hunt, president – automotive of Al-Futtaim Group; Mark Kass, the regional managing director for Al-Futtaim Honda; Shunichi Uchida, the director of Honda Motor Company (Middle East Office) and senior Al-Futtaim Group management.
Located on Al Wahda Street, the new showroom is designed to accommodate 16 vehicles in addition to motorcycles and power equipment. The facility features full sales and aftersales service, and is Al-Futtaim Honda’s first facility in the UAE that sports the new global Honda corporate identity.
Mark Kass, regional managing director for Al-Futtaim Honda, said: “The new Al-Futtaim Honda showroom represents our passion and commitment to the brand and the ideals it represents. The opening of the new facility further reiterates the group’s leadership position in the automotive sector in the UAE.”
“Following 15 years in our earlier site, we are excited about our new location which is conveniently located in the heart of Sharjah, has ample parking space and which brings us closer to our customer base.”
“The new showroom features the latest models from the Honda range including the all-new 2012 Honda CR-V, and the 2012 Honda City.”
Covering a total floor area of 1,350 sq m, the new showroom will showcase the entire Honda range including cars, motorcycles, power products and marine engines.
In addition to a large customer parking area, the showroom boasts a host of other facilities such as on-site finance approvals, and pre-owned Honda vehicles. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit