AFS wins ISO business certification
Manama, September 13, 2012
Bahrain-based Arab Financial Services (AFS), a leading provider of electronic payments and consumer finance outsourcing services, recently received the ISO 22301 certification, a global standard for business continuity management.
"The certification stands testimony to our resolve and commitment to customers in ensuring minimal disruptions to the services we provide," said AFS chief executive officer B Chandrasekhar.
"AFS is proud to be amongst the first organisations to achieve this certification. We realise the importance of providing assurance to our customers on the resilience of our operations," he added.
He said the certification is an acknowledgment of the commitment AFS has been providing its customers who had placed trust in their services.
AFS was assisted in this key initiative by Paladion Networks, the leading information risk management provider in the region.
The certification covers all the core services offered by AFS such as third party processing services, related to payments processing, card personalisation, and round-the-clock customer servicing for banks and financial institutions.
Paladion Networks executive vice-president Firosh Ummer said this has been possible only because of the years of expertise of providing information security related services and a well-qualified workforce that it has. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital
- Al Baraka to raise $200m with sukuk
- Abu Dhabi April inflation slows to 0.6pc