Shaker Zainal with the two managers
Mashreq appoints Emirati branch managers
Dubai, September 16, 2012
Mashreq, one of the UAE’s leading financial institutions, in line with its Emiratisation initiative and its commitment to attract UAE Nationals, has appointed two new branch managers.
Abdulla Bin Aqeel was handed over branch manager’s responsibilities of Sharjah’s King Abdul Aziz Branch and Mohamed Eisa was recruited as branch manager of Al Buheirah Branch.
With nine years of experience in the banking industry, Bin Aqeel previously worked in HSBC as sales and service centre manager.
Eisa joins Mashreq with a total experience of 10 years with HSBC, lastly as a premium relationship manager, monitoring and involved in all customer related interactions.
Shaker Zainal, head of Distribution at Mashreq said: “Enhancing our frontline with the best caliber of skilled and experienced individuals is a priority at Mashreq. We ensure that our branches have the most capable individuals to cater to customer requirements offering a superior service to them and exceeding their expectations.
“At Mashreq, we firmly believe that employees are a great asset to implement the bank’s strategy and goals and we persist on world-class trainings to achieve that.”
The bank recently introduced ‘Al Qudwa programme’ a six-month certification training designed for branch managers. The programme aims at nurturing technical and leadership skills and is delivered in a modular approach, which allows participants to transform theory and implement it practically. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance