Shaker Zainal with the two managers
Mashreq appoints Emirati branch managers
Dubai, September 16, 2012
Mashreq, one of the UAE’s leading financial institutions, in line with its Emiratisation initiative and its commitment to attract UAE Nationals, has appointed two new branch managers.
Abdulla Bin Aqeel was handed over branch manager’s responsibilities of Sharjah’s King Abdul Aziz Branch and Mohamed Eisa was recruited as branch manager of Al Buheirah Branch.
With nine years of experience in the banking industry, Bin Aqeel previously worked in HSBC as sales and service centre manager.
Eisa joins Mashreq with a total experience of 10 years with HSBC, lastly as a premium relationship manager, monitoring and involved in all customer related interactions.
Shaker Zainal, head of Distribution at Mashreq said: “Enhancing our frontline with the best caliber of skilled and experienced individuals is a priority at Mashreq. We ensure that our branches have the most capable individuals to cater to customer requirements offering a superior service to them and exceeding their expectations.
“At Mashreq, we firmly believe that employees are a great asset to implement the bank’s strategy and goals and we persist on world-class trainings to achieve that.”
The bank recently introduced ‘Al Qudwa programme’ a six-month certification training designed for branch managers. The programme aims at nurturing technical and leadership skills and is delivered in a modular approach, which allows participants to transform theory and implement it practically. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute