KFH-Bahrain adds two new ATMs
Manama, September 23, 2012
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH - Bahrain) has further increased its network of ATMs in Bahrain with the addition of two new ones in strategically located areas.
One ATM is located in Muharraq, adjacent to the new Jasmis restaurant, and the other in Al Hidd. The addition of these two machines makes a total of six ATMs in Muharraq alone and 22 ATMs distributed across Bahrain, a statement from KFH said.
The bank opened two new ATMs in Muharraq earlier this year, one at AlKhour at Amwaj Islands and the other at Dohat Arad. The choice of locations for the ATMs is considered very carefully and considers many factors such as their proximity to vital residential and commercial areas, the statement said.
Furthermore, KFH-Bahrain will start the refurbishment of the ATM at Durrat Al Bahrain from stand-alone to walk-in with built-in air-conditioning.
Khalid Rafea, executive manager and head of banking group at KFH-Bahrain, said: "As our client base grows, we are pleased to develop and expand our ATM service as this is part of the bank's commitment to improve its banking services to our clients. To meet our clients’ needs, we aim to further develop our offerings and provide more ATMs and financial services in the future." – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace