KFH-Bahrain adds two new ATMs
Manama, September 23, 2012
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH - Bahrain) has further increased its network of ATMs in Bahrain with the addition of two new ones in strategically located areas.
One ATM is located in Muharraq, adjacent to the new Jasmis restaurant, and the other in Al Hidd. The addition of these two machines makes a total of six ATMs in Muharraq alone and 22 ATMs distributed across Bahrain, a statement from KFH said.
The bank opened two new ATMs in Muharraq earlier this year, one at AlKhour at Amwaj Islands and the other at Dohat Arad. The choice of locations for the ATMs is considered very carefully and considers many factors such as their proximity to vital residential and commercial areas, the statement said.
Furthermore, KFH-Bahrain will start the refurbishment of the ATM at Durrat Al Bahrain from stand-alone to walk-in with built-in air-conditioning.
Khalid Rafea, executive manager and head of banking group at KFH-Bahrain, said: "As our client base grows, we are pleased to develop and expand our ATM service as this is part of the bank's commitment to improve its banking services to our clients. To meet our clients’ needs, we aim to further develop our offerings and provide more ATMs and financial services in the future." – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity