Emaar's new project units sold out on first day
Dubai, September 23, 2012
The Address The BVLD serviced residences, the newest residential offering of Emaar Properties in Downtown Dubai, were sold out on the very first day of their launch.
Customers queued several days prior to the public launch to buy the residences released for sale at Emaar Sales Centre, a statement said.
The overwhelming response to the launch of Emaar’s new five-star Address hotel and luxurious serviced residences is testament to the robust growth of the city’s hospitality and property sectors, and builds on the success of Emaar’s project launches earlier this year, it said.
The Address The BLVD has 200 hotel rooms and 542 serviced residences including studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom units. Emaar released a significant volume of the studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom serviced residences at the launch, it said.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, managing director, Emaar Properties, said: “The strong response to the launch of The Address The BLVD is an indication of the robust demand for premium developments in established lifestyle communities. Downtown Dubai, described as ‘The Centre of Now,’ offers investors the opportunity to become part of one of Dubai’s most sought-after locations.
“The sell-out of the serviced residences that were offered for sale demonstrates the strong investor confidence in the development credentials of Emaar, while underlining the positive growth trends witnessed in Dubai’s real estate sector. We are committed to upholding the highest standards in the development of The Address The BLVD for scheduled handover in 2015.”
The Address The BVLD is located on Emaar Boulevard at the gateway to Downtown Dubai. Residents in the serviced residences stand to benefit from the highest service standards offered by The Address Hotel + Resorts brand. In addition to the option of staying or renting out the homes, investors can also benefit from Emaar’s rental programme.
The serviced residences offer majestic views of Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Fountain, the Arabian Gulf and beyond, and are in easy access of the key business nerve-centres in the city. The Address The BLVD will also have direct access to The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, through a new air-conditioned bridge link, in addition to easy access to The Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa metro station.
Work on the project will commence shortly, the statement added. –TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook