Bahrain chamber to discuss SMEs challenges
Manama, October 2, 2012
The Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) small and medium enterprises (SMEs) committee will today hold the fourth consultative meeting at Beit Al Tijjar.
Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Minister Dr Juma Al Ka'abi, BCCI chairman Dr Essam Fakhro and Electricity and Water Authority deputy chief executive Adnan Mohammed Fakhro will attend.
BCCI board member and SMEs committee chairman Khalaf Hujair called on traders and representatives of the sector to attend the session, which will discuss challenges and problems confronting small and medium businesses.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees
- Doha Bank sets $1.5bn to fund Emirati SMEs
- Gold gains on China demand