Bahrain chamber to discuss SMEs challenges
Manama, October 2, 2012
The Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) small and medium enterprises (SMEs) committee will today hold the fourth consultative meeting at Beit Al Tijjar.
Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Minister Dr Juma Al Ka'abi, BCCI chairman Dr Essam Fakhro and Electricity and Water Authority deputy chief executive Adnan Mohammed Fakhro will attend.
BCCI board member and SMEs committee chairman Khalaf Hujair called on traders and representatives of the sector to attend the session, which will discuss challenges and problems confronting small and medium businesses.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’