Mahmood Al Soufi (2nd from right) with his management team.
BNH named best insurance firm
Manama, October 9, 2012
Bahrain National Holding (BNH), the parent company of Bahrain National Insurance (bni) and Bahrain National Life Assurance (bnl), has been awarded the World Finance Award for the best insurance company in 2012.
The award has been constituted by World Finance, a magazine produced by World News Media from its HQ in London.
The award recognises remarkable performance of BNH and its contribution to the growth of life insurance industry in Bahrain.
"This award recognises our team's continued efforts to exceed our clients' expectation by offering world-class products and services. We are proud of our achievement and will continue to offer innovative solutions to meet the market's evolving needs" said BNH chief executive Mahmood Al Soufi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain