Mahmood Al Soufi (2nd from right) with his management team.
BNH named best insurance firm
Manama, October 9, 2012
Bahrain National Holding (BNH), the parent company of Bahrain National Insurance (bni) and Bahrain National Life Assurance (bnl), has been awarded the World Finance Award for the best insurance company in 2012.
The award has been constituted by World Finance, a magazine produced by World News Media from its HQ in London.
The award recognises remarkable performance of BNH and its contribution to the growth of life insurance industry in Bahrain.
"This award recognises our team's continued efforts to exceed our clients' expectation by offering world-class products and services. We are proud of our achievement and will continue to offer innovative solutions to meet the market's evolving needs" said BNH chief executive Mahmood Al Soufi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit