Emal picks banks for $1bn bond issue
Abu Dhabi, October 10, 2012
Emirates Aluminium, a joint venture between Abu Dhabi's Mubadala and Dubai Aluminium, has mandated three banks for a bond issue up to $1 billion, two banking sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
Emal has picked Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and local lender Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, the sources said, declining to be identified.
The bond is expected to be a part of a $4 billion financing package for a smelter expansion.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch