Qatar's QIIB eyes $500m dollar sukuk
Doha, October 10, 2012
Qatar International Islamic Bank plans to issue a benchmark-sized, five-year dollar sukuk, arranging banks said on Wednesday.
Benchmark-sized is normally understood to mean at least $500 million. Early price talk for the sukuk was released at 205 basis points over midswaps.
HSBC, Standard Chartered and QNB Capital are mandated arrangers on the deal. Investor meetings are due to conclude in London on Monday.
QIIB's sukuk would follow a sukuk issue from Qatar Islamic Bank last week, which raised $750 million at a profit rate of 2.5 per cent.-Reuters
Tags: Qatar International Islamic Bank |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm