Burgan receives top Capital Finance award
Kuwait City, October 14, 2012
Kuwait-based Burgan Bank has received the ‘Best Private Bank in Kuwait’ award by Capital Finance International, one of the world’s leading journals on banking and finance.
The award comes in recognition of the nominations and referrals that Burgan Bank continued to receive, along with its continuous commitment towards implementing international best practices to ensure the delivery of a trusted premium private banking services to its clients, a statement from the bank said.
Mones Bazzy, head of private banking, general manager at Burgan Bank, said: “We are very pleased to have been nominated and recognised as the ‘Best Private Bank in Kuwait’ by Capital Finance International. One of our strongest assets at the private banking group in Burgan Bank is our customers’ trust.”
“I would like to thank our customers for the trust they have in our capabilities, and our colleagues in private banking for their continuous pursuit of success. This recognition, which is based on customers’ votes, is a driving factor that motivates us to further enhance our private banking service while also maintaining our customers’ valuable trust,” he said.
“Earlier this year, Burgan Bank won the ‘Best Private Bank’ award by World Finance for the 2nd consecutive year. The bank, in 2007, was also awarded by Euromoney as the ‘Best Local Private Bank in Kuwait’. These accolades are a testament to our commitment to attain trust through excellence,” Bazzy concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- German bank plans $188m investment in Mena
- KFH says 20pc capital increase oversubscribed
- Bank Nizwa, Bahwan in travel finance tie-up
- Saudi IPO subscriptions plunge 53pc in Q1
- UAB, Al Ansari partner for payment solution
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman