Bank of America names key Mena officials
Dubai, October 15, 2012
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, one of the world's largest financial institutions, has appointed Hakim Karoui and Wadih Boueiz as the co-heads of corporate and investment banking for the Mena region.
The banking giant caters to individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Both Hakim and Wadih will report to Elif Bilgi, co-head of Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) Investment Banking, and Phil Southwell, the president and country executive for the Mena region.
Wadih continues to lead the bank’s Mena sovereign wealth funds coverage, while Hakim continues to lead debt capital markets and corporate banking activities in the region.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and global markets businesses of Bank of America Corporation.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’