Bahrain showcases key investment opportunities
Dubai, October 16, 2012
The Bahrain Pavilion at Gitex Technology Week yesterday organised a gathering for investors and businessmen to showcase the kingdom's business opportunities and environment.
During the event, at the Capital Club, the participants were given an insight into the services and facilities Bahrain offered to investors.
Bahrain ICT Suppliers Trade Association chairman Ubaidly Al Ubaidly spoke about the opportunities for co-operation between Bahraini ICT companies and international businesses.
Economic Development Board business development officer Adel Hameed gave a presentation on the business and investment environment in Bahrain, highlighting its top worldwide ranking in the field.
e-Government Authority project manager Ahmed Al Sawafiri presented the new national e-Government strategy which is expected to be implemented by 2016.
The participants praised Bahrain's potential investment opportunities in various fields including the ICT industry.
The event, organised in collaboration with the e-Government Authority, Economic Development Board, Gulf Future Business, and Bahrain ICT Suppliers Trade Association, was aimed at presenting Bahrain as an investment hub.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school