Bahrain showcases key investment opportunities
Dubai, October 16, 2012
The Bahrain Pavilion at Gitex Technology Week yesterday organised a gathering for investors and businessmen to showcase the kingdom's business opportunities and environment.
During the event, at the Capital Club, the participants were given an insight into the services and facilities Bahrain offered to investors.
Bahrain ICT Suppliers Trade Association chairman Ubaidly Al Ubaidly spoke about the opportunities for co-operation between Bahraini ICT companies and international businesses.
Economic Development Board business development officer Adel Hameed gave a presentation on the business and investment environment in Bahrain, highlighting its top worldwide ranking in the field.
e-Government Authority project manager Ahmed Al Sawafiri presented the new national e-Government strategy which is expected to be implemented by 2016.
The participants praised Bahrain's potential investment opportunities in various fields including the ICT industry.
The event, organised in collaboration with the e-Government Authority, Economic Development Board, Gulf Future Business, and Bahrain ICT Suppliers Trade Association, was aimed at presenting Bahrain as an investment hub.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm