KFH names new chairman to replace Al-Nafisi
Kuwait, October 23, 2012
Kuwait Finance House (KFH), the Gulf state's largest Islamic lender, appointed veteran board member Mohammed Al-Khodairi as its new chairman, replacing Sameer Al-Nafisi who has resigned, KFH said in a bourse statement.
KFH also said it accepted the resignation of Al-Nafisi from the board membership and appointed Hamad Al-Omairi as a board member.
The bank did not provide a reason for the resignation. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai mulls rule change to woo domiciled funds
- UAE cbank extends $20bn of Dubai debt
- Saudi can achieve 4.4pc growth this year
- Emaar listing of retail unit 'within months'
- Dubai Investments nets $29m profits
- Compliance officers facing diverse pressures, says study
- Abu Dhabi finance dept inks deal with Ajman
- Kuwait registers 8pc credit growth
- Bahrain Sico funds net solid returns
- Emaar proposes 15pc cash dividends
- ABG units win top Islamic finance award
- Finance House approves 25pc cash dividends
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth