KFH names new chairman to replace Al-Nafisi
Kuwait, October 23, 2012
Kuwait Finance House (KFH), the Gulf state's largest Islamic lender, appointed veteran board member Mohammed Al-Khodairi as its new chairman, replacing Sameer Al-Nafisi who has resigned, KFH said in a bourse statement.
KFH also said it accepted the resignation of Al-Nafisi from the board membership and appointed Hamad Al-Omairi as a board member.
The bank did not provide a reason for the resignation. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale