Abu Dhabi to meet Asian investors in Nov
Dubai, October 31, 2012
The Abu Dhabi government plans to meet fixed-income investors in Asia during the second week of November for three days of roadshows, although no new sovereign bond issue is in the works, three sources familiar with the plan told Reuters on Wednesday.
The non-deal roadshows will be organised by HSBC, the sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity as the information isn't public.
The meetings are part of Abu Dhabi's regular programme of updating and engaging with investors, the sources said. Abu Dhabi last issued a sovereign bond in 2009. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson