BFX membership for Globe Comex
Manama, November 5, 2012
Globe Comex International Bahrain, part of Globe Capital Market Group, one of India's leading financial services conglomerate, has become a new trading and clearing member at the Bahrain Financial Exchange (BFX).
Globe Capital Market Group, which currently has operations in India, UAE and UK, is now setting up operations in Bahrain by connecting to the BFX platform, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The India-based group offers a range of financial services products including cash and derivatives on equities, commodities and currency asset classes.
As a member of the BFX, Globe Comex will be able to cater to a bigger clientele and serve different asset class products to the financial community and investment houses in the Mena region, .
"The BFX markets gives Globe Comex access to the Mena region customer base and offers modern and technical trading infrastructure that meets our international clients' needs, and we look forward to a rewarding relationship with the BFX," remarked Globe Comex VP Pradeep Aggarwal.
Welcoming the group, BFX managing director and chief executive Arshad Khan said, "Globe Comex comes with a growing network of customers and expertise in clearing business that will further expand BFX's trading prospects and stimulate higher trading volumes."
"Simultaneously, we are pleased that BFX is the facilitator for setting up Globe Comex's operations in Bahrain and their expansion into the Mena region," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service