Qatar National Bank launches $1bn bond
Doha, November 7, 2012
Qatar National Bank (QNB) launched a $1 billion bond, due to mature in February 2018, on Wednesday, at a tighter spread than earlier indicated, arranging banks said.
The Gulf state's biggest bank by market value launched the bond at a spread of 145 basis points over midswaps after announcing the deal earlier in the day.
Deutsche Bank, HSBC Holdings, Mitsubishi UFJ, Standard Chartered and QNB Capital are mandated bookrunners on the bond.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records