Saudi non-oil exports down 10pc in Sept
Riyadh, November 11, 2012
Saudi Arabia's non-oil exports fell 10.1 per cent year-on-year in September, which was their fourth decline in a row, data from the kingdom's Central Department of Statistics and Information showed on Sunday.
The Opec member's imports rose 5.2 per cent in September after two consecutive monthly decreases, the data also showed.
Non-oil exports account for around 12 per cent of overall exports of Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil exporter.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson