Mashreq board member Majed Saif Al-Ghurair resigns
Dubai, November 14, 2012
Dubai's Mashreq, the second-largest lender in the emirate by market value, said board member Majed Saif Al-Ghurair has resigned with immediate effect, according to a bourse filing on Wednesday.
No reason for the resignation was given.
Ghurair, who is also a board member of the Dubai Financial Support Fund, belongs to one of Dubai's oldest and most prominent merchant families and is the cousin of Mashreq chief executive Abdul Aziz Al-Ghurair. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- UAE sees big foreign capital inflow
- Gulf Capital to raise $360m partly for dividend
- Apicorp posts $109m profit in 2012
- Al Baraka summit to discuss financial trends
- Bahrain real GDP grows 3.9pc in 2012
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance