Mashreq board member Majed Saif Al-Ghurair resigns
Dubai, November 14, 2012
Dubai's Mashreq, the second-largest lender in the emirate by market value, said board member Majed Saif Al-Ghurair has resigned with immediate effect, according to a bourse filing on Wednesday.
No reason for the resignation was given.
Ghurair, who is also a board member of the Dubai Financial Support Fund, belongs to one of Dubai's oldest and most prominent merchant families and is the cousin of Mashreq chief executive Abdul Aziz Al-Ghurair. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms demand guarantees before Egypt investment
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain