SNIC opens first retail outlet in Bahrain
Manama, November 19, 2012
Saudi National Insurance Company (SNIC) has announced the opening of its first retail outlet in Bahrain following five years of its successful operation in the Kingdom.
SNIC said the launch of the new centre at Salmabad comes as part of its market expansion plans and also reflects its commitment to clients by giving them more convenience.
The outlet was officially opened by Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) executive director of financial institutions supervision Abdul Rahman Al Baker. Other CBB officials and SNIC board members attended.
The outlet will sell individual products ranging from private motor, medical and home insurance to individual client handling policy issuance, claims and renewals.
"Having opened our first outlet, we can better serve our clients and provide them with the commitment they deserve by giving them the flexibility of having access to our service from Saturday to Thursday," remarked SNIC official Khalid Al Shaikh.
"As we continue to strive for development of our core competence that makes us unique from our competitors, we held a workshop for our staff to ensure our customers are served in the best manner," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment