Du chief to speak at ENBD business seminar
Dubai, November 21, 2012
The chief executive officer of Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du) will give a keynote address at the second networking session of the “Emirates NBD Global Business Series” in Dubai today.
Osman Sultan will speak on how he took du from a start-up to one of the UAE’s most visible and respected companies at the meeting set to be held between 7 pm and 9:30 pm at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
The event, organised by leading bank Emirates NBD, is part of a series of 12 monthly networking sessions, giving SME owners an opportunity to meet icons of the UAE business community.
The “Emirates NBD Global Business Series” is an initiative of The Intelligent SME magazine, with Dubai SME a strategic partner and Emirates NBD Business Banking as title sponsor. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson