ANB launches new futuristic ATM
Riyadh, December 8, 2012
Arab National Bank (ANB) has announced the launch of its first futuristic ATM site which incorporates digital LED technology with display screens linked to the bank's headquarters.
This enables ATM users to avail 'real time' product information and ATM security related information, a statement from the bank said.
ANB's head of consumer banking, Asad Alsada, said: “Our new Ourouba/Madinnah Road ATM premises is the first of a major upgrade to ANB premises and features a stunning modern interior developed by leading design consultants which is a direct reflection of the major transformation taking place across the bank in meeting the needs and preferences of today's technology savvy customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees
- Doha Bank sets $1.5bn to fund Emirati SMEs
- Gold gains on China demand
- HSBC to launch insurance products in UAE
- Bahrain to host key Arab exchange talks
- QNB to start India operations
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'