ANB launches new futuristic ATM
Riyadh, December 8, 2012
Arab National Bank (ANB) has announced the launch of its first futuristic ATM site which incorporates digital LED technology with display screens linked to the bank's headquarters.
This enables ATM users to avail 'real time' product information and ATM security related information, a statement from the bank said.
ANB's head of consumer banking, Asad Alsada, said: “Our new Ourouba/Madinnah Road ATM premises is the first of a major upgrade to ANB premises and features a stunning modern interior developed by leading design consultants which is a direct reflection of the major transformation taking place across the bank in meeting the needs and preferences of today's technology savvy customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain