KHCB opens new branch in Bahrain
Manama, December 13, 2012
Bahrain-based Khaleeji Commercial Bank's (KHCB) opened its seventh branch in the kingdom in Hidd City.
It was officially opened by Central Bank of Bahrain director of Islamic financial institutions Hussain Ali Sharaf yesterday (December 12), said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The ceremony was attended by bank chairman Dr Fuad Al Omar, chief operating officer Silvan Varghese, and other members from the senior management team and staff of the bank.
"We are very delighted to open our new branch in Hidd, offering a very convenient location for our customers at LuLu Hypermarket," said Dr Omar.
"Part of our strategic plan is to ensure that we provide our loyal and new customers easy-access locations around the kingdom. Our Hidd branch will provide easy and fast customer service, catering to residents in the area.
"The bank is planning to open branches next year in other prime locations in Bahrain for further convenience and accessibility," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson