Deutsche receives top IFR honours
Dubai, December 18, 2012
Deutsche Bank has been awarded two top honours as Bond House and Equity House of the year 2012 by International Financing Review (IFR).
This marks the first time that the bank has been recognised as Equity House of the Year, a statement from Deutsche said.
“Deutsche led major IPOs, took on tough risk positions (especially in Europe) and became one of the preferred banks of the US Treasury – as well as IFR’s Equity House of the Year,” magazine editors said.
It has been recognised as Bond House of the Year for the second year running and the sixth time since the awards began, highlighting its commitment to clients in a competitive market.
“It took fortitude and skill to navigate from the troubles of 2011 to the sunnier climate – for bond markets at least – of 2012,” editors said. “One bank showed it had both in spades, matching a steady hand with solid execution to get all kinds of deals done in just about every corner of the globe. Deutsche Bank is IFR’s Bond House of the Year.”
Colin Fan and Robert Rankin, co-heads of corporate banking & securities, said: “It is very gratifying to receive this external recognition from IFR. These awards are a fitting end to what has been a demanding but nonetheless successful year for the bank that has seen us overcome tough market conditions and establish a clear strategic direction while maintaining our position as a top three investment bank.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson