Doha Bank in Philippines remittance deal
Doha, December 23, 2012
Doha Bank has announced an agreement with Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) for remittance of funds to The Philippines.
The signing ceremony was held at Doha Bank’s Head Office Tower in West Bay. The agreement was signed by Dr R Seetharaman, group chief executive officer of Doha Bank, and Raul D Dimayuga, senior vice president of BPI Philippines.
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) is the third largest private bank in The Philippines, and has more than 750 branches in its network, with the ability to transfer funds quickly and serve customers efficiently.
Doha Bank’s customers will be able to transfer money online from their Doha Bank account to accounts at any branch of BPI in The Philippines. Customers can remit funds to beneficiaries having accounts with any other bank in the country. BPI has arrangements for door-to-door delivery of remittances. Beneficiaries can also collect cash from any branch of BPI. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk