Mahmoud Nodjoumi, CEO, Nexus Group
Nexus relocates Bahrain office
Manama, December 30, 2012
Nexus Financial Services, the Bahrain arm of one of the GCC’s largest independent insurance brokers, is moving to larger offices in to accommodate market expansion plans and an on-going recruitment drive.
“Bahrain is a significant market for Nexus, and we are delighted that our expansion and influence continues to spread,” said Emanuel Lantzos, general manager, Nexus Financial Services.
“We are moving our new offices to better service our customers, and to continue recruiting the best possible employees, including a particular focus on identifying and training talented Bahraini nationals.”
Earlier this year, Nexus Financial Services announced that it was stepping up its recruitment of Bahraini talent to boost the local financial services sector, as well as extend a suite of much-needed insurance-based investment products such as retirement funding and education fee planning across the kingdom.
The move is set to give Bahrainis better choice, as the current trend is to seek advice from banks and stand-alone insurance providers that often sell solutions that are not always tailored to individual needs.
Earlier this year, Nexus also announced plans to enter the competitive and highly-regulated Saudi and Kuwaiti markets.
Nexus Financial Services has been active in Bahrain since 2006. The company currently operates offices in Abu Dhabi, Beirut, Doha, Dubai and Manama. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey