FGB investor relations head quits
Dubai, January 6, 2013
The head of investor relations at First Gulf Bank has resigned from the bank to move to Qatar, the bank said on Sunday.
Joe Mallouf is leaving to join Al Khaliji Bank in Qatar on Jan. 13, FGB said in an emailed response to questions.
Meanwhile, Tim Burnell is joining First Gulf Bank in another post, head of corporate affairs for brand and marketing. He was previously vice-president for corporate communications at Dubai's Emirates airline.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April