FGB investor relations head quits
Dubai, January 6, 2013
The head of investor relations at First Gulf Bank has resigned from the bank to move to Qatar, the bank said on Sunday.
Joe Mallouf is leaving to join Al Khaliji Bank in Qatar on Jan. 13, FGB said in an emailed response to questions.
Meanwhile, Tim Burnell is joining First Gulf Bank in another post, head of corporate affairs for brand and marketing. He was previously vice-president for corporate communications at Dubai's Emirates airline.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson