Adib opens 24th branch in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, January 9, 2013
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (Adib), a top-tier Islamic financial services institution, has opened its latest branch at Khalifa City “A”, in South West Abu Dhabi, marking its 24th branch in Abu Dhabi and 74th in the UAE.
This new branch includes the exclusive Dana Women’s Banking section to cater to the bank’s growing base of female clientele, as well as plans to open a Priority Centre in the near future.
Trad Al-Mahmoud, CEO of Adib said: “Convenience is a key factor in today’s banking world. The latest expansion of our branch network serves to further enhance our commitment to customer care, and our values of mutually beneficial endeavors designed with customer convenience in mind.”
“We aim to bring our branches to our customers in order to ensure accessibility and facilitated Islamic Banking services that cater to all our customers’ needs. We aspire to truly embody banking as it should be.”
With opening more branches within the UAE and installing over 500 ATMs, Adib now has the third largest retail network in the country, and remains on track to have 80 branches by the end of the first quarter of 2013, according to a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service
- BKIC unveils new brand identity
- NBB completes BisB share purchase
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- UAE sees big foreign capital inflow
- Gulf Capital to raise $360m partly for dividend