Arindon schedules annual investors meet
Manama, January 20, 2013
Bahrain based Arindon, a top investor relations company, announced its annual Investors Conference will be held on January 30 in the kingdom at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
Arindon’s conference is better known for its full day panel style delivery which brings together asset managers, corporate, institutional investors and Family offices to discuss investment strategies and opportunities for the year ahead, a statement said.
Arindon’s Investors Conference will showcase panel discussions on alternative investments, Islamic finance, capital market, Mena market outlook.
“The panels will assess the future fiscal crossroads of the Middle East, the leading drivers for growth in this complex environment, where the smart money is heading, what asset classes are expected to outperform and what strategies top investors are planning to put to work in 2013,” said Tijjay Mitchell-Majiyagbe, convener of this year’s conference and director at Arindon.
The conference and the expert panels are sponsored by Aluminium Bahrain (Alba), Albaraka Banking Group, Bahrain Economic Development Board, Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company and Securities and Investment Company (Sico). – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm