Arindon schedules annual investors meet
Manama, January 20, 2013
Bahrain based Arindon, a top investor relations company, announced its annual Investors Conference will be held on January 30 in the kingdom at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
Arindon’s conference is better known for its full day panel style delivery which brings together asset managers, corporate, institutional investors and Family offices to discuss investment strategies and opportunities for the year ahead, a statement said.
Arindon’s Investors Conference will showcase panel discussions on alternative investments, Islamic finance, capital market, Mena market outlook.
“The panels will assess the future fiscal crossroads of the Middle East, the leading drivers for growth in this complex environment, where the smart money is heading, what asset classes are expected to outperform and what strategies top investors are planning to put to work in 2013,” said Tijjay Mitchell-Majiyagbe, convener of this year’s conference and director at Arindon.
The conference and the expert panels are sponsored by Aluminium Bahrain (Alba), Albaraka Banking Group, Bahrain Economic Development Board, Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company and Securities and Investment Company (Sico). – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson