Mubadala to launch $2bn refinancing next week
Abu Dhabi, January 29, 2013
Abu Dhabi investment vehicle Mubadala will launch the refinancing of a $2 billion revolving credit facility next week, replacing it with a three-year, multi-currency loan, a senior executive said on Tuesday.
Pricing for the new facility, which will be self-arranged, is expected to be "a bit vicious," Kelly Thomson, head of structured finance at Mubadala said on the sidelines of a conference in Dubai.
The new loan will be in dollar, euros and pounds, she added.
State-owned Mubadala owns stakes in global companies like General Electric and private equity firm Carlyle. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’