ENBD proposes 25pc dividend for 2012
Dubai, January 30, 2013
Emirates NBD's board has proposed paying a 25-percent cash dividend for 2012, Dubai's largest lender said in a bourse filing on Wednesday.
This is equivalent to 0.25 dirhams ($0.07) per share and is an increase of 5 percent on 2011.
Emirates NBD is due to report its fourth-quarter and 2012 results on Thursday. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’
- Emaar approves bonds-to-shares conversion
- Higher oil production to boost Mena growth
- KHC names new finance chief
- UK Islamic bank closes Scottish housing deal
- Egypt banks to stick to non-USD forex rates
- Egypt economy to grow 2pc: minister
- DGCX wins major global awards