ENBD unit wins Nasdaq Dubai’s broker award
Dubai, January 30, 2013
Emirates NBD Securities, the brokerage arm of Emirates NBD, has been declared winner of Nasdaq Dubai’s Retail Broker of the Month Award for the fourth consecutive month in December 2012.
The Nasdaq Dubai’s Retail Broker of the Month Award is designed to give recognition to the Nasdaq Dubai member that is most active in trading on behalf of its retail clients on a monthly basis.
Abdulla Al Hosani, general manager, Emirates NBD Securities said: “It is a great achievement to sustain the award as the Retail Broker of the Month by Nasdaq Dubai for four consecutive months during the last quarter of 2012. This recognition encourages us to strive continuously to reach new heights while providing our customers with the best service along with enhanced products and services.”
“The value of retail trades handled by Emirates NBD Securities in December amounted to 32.32 per cent of the total value of retail trades handled by all members of the exchange during the month.
“Emirates NBD Securities has an exclusive and customer-focused service which allows investors to trade on Nasdaq Dubai listed shares in UAE Dirham as well as the default USD currency. This helps customers’ investments and trading activities to be more accessible which further promotes trading opportunities in Nasdaq Dubai,” he added.
The Emirates NBD Securities logo has been posted on the Nasdaq Tower in New York, with the message: “Nasdaq Dubai congratulates Emirates NBD Securities Retail Broker of the Month December 2012”. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit