Egypt economy grew 2.6pc in 3 months to Sept
Cairo, February 4, 2013
The Egyptian economy grew by 2.6 percent in the three months to the end of September, compared to 0.3 percent in the same period a year earlier, the state news agency quoted the finance ministry as saying on Monday.
The period marks the first quarter of Egypt's fiscal year. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target