Al Salam launches new banking service
Manama, February 10, 2013
Al Salam Bank-Bahrain, one of the leading Islamic banks in the Kingdom, has announced the launch of its new banking service ‘Mobile’, adding another unique feature to its bouquet of products and services.
Mobile will enhance your banking experience by providing many convenient features at your fingertips, a statement from the bank said.
Abdul Karim Turki, head of Retail Banking Group, said: “Mobile is loaded with many features covering all aspects of retail banking that can be easily and instantly executed through a virtual branch.”
The service can be enabled by installing a specially designed and user-friendly application compatible with most types of smart phones available in today’s market.
Features include viewing account balances, account statements, transactions and financing and deposits details, Turki said. Customers will also be able to pay their utility bills, add beneficiaries and carry out internal, local and international fund transfers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget