Qatar Exchange to move headquarters
Doha, February 20, 2013
Qatar Exchange has announced that it will move its headquarters to Al Dana Tower, West Bay, opposite to City Center Shopping Mall, for a “Soft Launch”, as of March 4.
The last working day for QE in its current building will be February 28.
The exchange will occupy the first to fifth floors of the main tower along with the first and second floor of the annex adjacent to the main building, a statement from QE said.
A temporary hall in the first floor of Al Dana Tower will be equipped to host the investors until a permanent and more comfortable one has been prepared and equipped for that purpose.
Most of the licensed brokerage companies will gradually open offices on the first floor of the main tower to provide regular services to QE investors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years