Kingdom Holding to pay $147m dividends
Al Khobar, February 23, 2013
Kingdom Holding Co, the international investment firm of Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, will pay dividends worth 550.3 million Saudi riyals ($146.75 million) this year, in quarterly installments, the company said on Saturday.
Kingdom Holding will "distribute quarterly cash dividends from retained earnings of 1.25% (5% for the full year) of the shares' nominal value, by distributing 12.5 halalas per share quarterly (the total for the year is 0.50 riyals per share) for a total of 137.6 million riyals as quarterly cash dividends totaling to 550.3 million riyals for the year," Kingdom said in a statement.
The firm made a net profit of 209.6 million riyals ($55.9 million) in the fourth quarter, compared with 187.8 million riyals in the same period a year earlier. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance
- BMI Bank-Al Salam boards back merger
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion