Jadwa Investment names new chairman
Riyadh, February 25, 2013
Jadwa Investment Company, a leading Saudi investment bank licensed by the Capital Market Authority, has appointed Adib Alzamil as the new chairman of the Board of Directors.
Alzamil succeeds Prince Faisal bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who was appointed recently as the Governor of Madinah province.
Alzamil is a senior member of the Zamil Group, where he is currently managing director of Finance and Investments and serves on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
He also serves on the boards of Sanabil Al-Saudia, Bank Albilad, Fajr Capital, Methanol Chemical Company and Dana Gas.
Alzamil holds a bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Portland State University. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’