ADCB raises $1.5bn through dual-tranche bond
London, February 27, 2013
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) has raised a combined $1.5 billion through the placement of a rare dual-tranche bond offering made up of senior and subordinated notes.
The lender priced at $750 million 2.50 per cent five-year senior unsecured bond at a re-offer price of 99.636 to yield 2.578 per cent, or 165bp over mid-swaps and a $750 million 4.50 per cent 10-year subordinated bond at a reoffer price of 99.127 to yield 4.61 per cent, or 265bp over mid-swaps.
The senior notes are expected to be rated A/A+, while the subordinated notes are likely to be rated A-/A.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Barclays, ING, JP Morgan, National Bank of Abu Dhabi and RBS are the leads on the Reg S-only transaction. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk