Deutsche Bank wins top EMEA Finance awards
Dubai, March 3, 2013
Deutsche Bank has won EMEA Finance’s “Deal of the year” award for arranging the State of Qatar $4 billion Sukuk and “Best financial institution Sukuk” award for its role in the issuance of Qatar Islamic Bank Sukuk.
Furthermore, Deutsche Bank has won twelve EMEA Finance Achievement Awards for 2012 in total, including Best Equity House in EMEA, Best sovereign bond in EMEA, Best financial institution M&A deal and Best supranational borrower.
Salah Jaida, chairman of Islamic Finance and Qatar’s Chief Country Office at Deutsche Bank, said: “We are honoured to receive these awards from EMEA Finance. Both 'Deal of the year' and 'Best financial institution Sukuk' awards not only demonstrate Deutsche Bank’s capabilities to structure complex Islamic Finance transactions, but they proof Deutsche Bank’s dedication to the State of Qatar as well.
“We are passionate about growing our Qatar franchise by offering best-in-class advice, products and services to our clients.”
This is the sixth consecutive year that the bank has been recognized in EMEA Finance’s Achievement Awards and the second consecutive year as the Best Equity House in EMEA. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital
- Al Baraka to raise $200m with sukuk
- Abu Dhabi April inflation slows to 0.6pc