MSA Worldwide eyes regional office
Dubai, March 7, 2013
MSA Worldwide, one of the world’s leading franchising consultancies, has announced that it is establishing a Middle East office to better serve its customers.
Michael Seid, the founder and managing director of MSA Worldwide, said: “We are witnessing a large number of Middle East businesses who are choosing the franchising model as their regional and international growth strategy.”
“Through our office in the UAE, we will be closer to them, supporting them on their home base. We already have a great team in place and I am confident that this will also encourage other Middle East companies who have not yet chosen the franchise route to consider this lucrative growth platform.”
“We are very excited to offer the trusted expertise of MSA Worldwide to the Middle East and create an enabling business platform for entrepreneurs and established companies,” said Hussein Mrad, managing director of MSA Worldwide in the Middle East. “The growth of franchising is a proven economic and social catalyst. By bringing the best in-class franchising systems to the region, we look forward to contributing to a strong middle class that will help bridge a gap towards greater prosperity and development.”
In 2011, Seid was invited by the Foreign Ministry of the State of Qatar and the UCLA Center for Middle East Development to speak at the ‘Enriching the Middle East’s Economic Future Conference’ held in Doha on the role of franchising to fuel job creation and local business growth and contribute to creating a middle class, which is key to the region’s economy and stability.
“The power of franchising to create jobs, financial opportunities and a sustainable economy has been proven in the US and in many countries around the world. The Middle East is a region of tremendous human wealth that can be converted into economic wealth through tried and tested solutions such as franchising, which in turn address the entrepreneurial needs of its citizens,” Seid said.
As part of his trip to the Middle East, he will hold a wide-ranging franchising seminar on March 18 in Dubai at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, on the design and development of franchise systems, the acquisition of franchise rights, and the business, financial and legal requirements necessary for successful franchise expansion.
Over the last 30 years, MSA Worldwide has provided franchising consultancy services to over 300 companies from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups in almost every sector in the United States and around the world and is recognised as both a strategic and tactical advisor to business owners who are looking to expand their brands through franchising. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment