UAE bank unveils new brand identity
Dubai, March 11, 2013
Commercial Bank International, a leading financial institution in the UAE, has unveiled a new brand identity that reflects its strategic partnership with Qatar National Bank (QNB).
Announcing the beginning of a new chapter in its history, Commercial Bank International said the new brand would benefit from QNB’s brand profile, given that it ranked 120 on the list of the world’s top 500 banking brands in 2013, according to an annual survey carried out by “Brand Finance”.
“The new brand embodies our thinking into a future of growth and prosperity as Commercial Bank International backed by the international reach of QNB Group,” remarked Mohammad Sultan Al Qadi, the bank's chairman of the board of directors
The new brand would benefit from QNB’s brand profile, given that it ranked 120 on the list of the world’s top 500 banking brands in 2013, according to an annual survey carried out by “Brand Finance”.
In tandem with the new brand identity, the UAE bank is also expanding its current branch network with the addition of four new branches - Dubai Mall, Dubai Festival City, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, and Ras Al Khaimah’s Julphar Towers.
Commenting on the new brand, CEO Kris Babicci said, “It stands for our strength going forward. Our partnership with QNB, the experience and strength of our management team and their cohesion with the board, all supported by proactive staff, are key factors to our aim of becoming a top UAE bank.”
Sustaining its growth and development momentum, the UAE lender plans to launch a range of products, including a re-launch of auto loans, credit card enhancements and salary transfer campaigns, and more, over the coming months, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award