Turkey's Asya bank in $250m Islamic bond
Istanbul, March 23, 2013
Turkey's Bank Asya has raised $250 million through a 10-year non-call five subordinated Islamic bond, according to one of the lead managers.
The notes priced at par to yield 7.5 per cent, in line with initial price thoughts of mid-seven per cent released on Tuesday.
The issue carries a Ba3 rating by Moody's, one notch lower than Bank Asya's senior unsecured rating of Ba2.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Emirates NBD, HSBC and National Bank of Abu Dhabi are joint lead managers on the Reg S transaction.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment