Turkey's Asya bank in $250m Islamic bond
Istanbul, March 23, 2013
Turkey's Bank Asya has raised $250 million through a 10-year non-call five subordinated Islamic bond, according to one of the lead managers.
The notes priced at par to yield 7.5 per cent, in line with initial price thoughts of mid-seven per cent released on Tuesday.
The issue carries a Ba3 rating by Moody's, one notch lower than Bank Asya's senior unsecured rating of Ba2.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Emirates NBD, HSBC and National Bank of Abu Dhabi are joint lead managers on the Reg S transaction.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity