Key officials named to Onic board
Muscat, March 31, 2013
Oman Investment Fund (OIF) a sovereign wealth fund of Oman, has appointed, among other new members, two insurance industry experts to the board of Oman National Investment Corporation (Onic) Holding.
Andrea Moneta and Lakhdar Moussi joined the Onic Holding Board following their election at Onic Holding’s recent AGM in Muscat. Both Moneta and Moussi bring decades of international insurance sector experience and expertise to Onic having worked for and advised some of the most prominent names in the industry, a statement said.
Moneta is currently senior adviser to Accenture FS as well as several private equity firms operating in financial services.
Moussi is managing partner of LM Consult, a management consultancy engaged in several major initiatives in Bahrain. He has been elected to the position of non-executive director of the Board.
Hassan Al-Nabhani, chief executive officer of Oman Investment Fund said: “I am delighted to confirm these elections to the board of Onic Holding. Andrea Moneta and Lakhdar Moussi bring years of experience and expertise to Onic Holding having worked around the globe at some of the world’s most renowned insurance and financial services companies.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- United Arab signs $250m syndicated loan
- Standard Life sets up Asia advisory board
- UAE among 20 most attractive countries for M&A
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn