The Euromoney Kuwait Conference 2012
Euromoney to open 5th Kuwait conference
, April 7, 2013
Euromoney Conferences will open its fifth conference tomorrow at the JW Marriott Hotel in Kuwait, which will take an in-depth look at Kuwait’s public finances and its macroeconomic position.
The conference, with the theme ‘Financial Sustainability, Regulatory Capacity - the Challenge of Change’, is led and moderated by the Euromoney editorial team.
The discussion panels will address key areas including public finances, funding sources, the role of international business and Kuwait's position in the region.
Mustafa Jassim Alshamali, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, State of Kuwait, and Dr Mohammad Yousef Al-Hashel, Governor, Central Bank of Kuwait, will open the event, which is co-hosted by the Kuwaiti Ministry of Finance.
The event will gather senior Kuwaiti financiers and international investors for a focused one-day discussion which will define the economic agenda for the upcoming year.
In an earlier statement, Richard Banks, director for Emerging Markets at Euromoney Conferences, announced that he is delighted to return to Kuwait to continue this conference. He pointed out that the issues to be tackled this year are more relevant than ever.
The Euromoney Kuwait Conference combines Euromoney’s unique perspective on global events with an in-depth financial analysis of Kuwait. It will look at how and where Kuwait and its international partners can make meaningful decisions to create financial sustainability for the future. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson