Bahrain National Insurance revamps website
Manama, April 8, 2013
Bahrain National Insurance Company (bni), a subsidiary of Bahrain National Holding Company, has launched its new website (www.bnidirect.com), designed for an enhanced user experience.
"The updated website has a new appearance, easy navigation structure and robust functionality," said bni general manager Abdulla Al Suwaidi.
"It has been developed to provide more ease of access for its current client base and provide an additional channel of access to visitors seeking information via computers or smartphones," he noted.
"Users can easily get free quotes, locate an agent and get information regarding various insurance products. Existing customers can manage their policies with no trouble," said Al Suwaidi.
"Visitors to the website can get information regarding the various insurance products offered by bni for individual and commercial clients as well as insurance quotes for vehicle, home, domestic servant, travel and online cargo covers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low