NBK opens new branch in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, April 13, 2013
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) has announced the opening of its new branch in Abu Dhabi, the second in the UAE, as part of its expansion strategy.
NBK, which opened its first branch in Dubai in 2008, provides complete banking solutions including Murabaha deposits, corporate FX hedging solutions and mortgage services.
The Kuwaiti lender has the widest banking presence with more than 170 branches worldwide. NBK’s international presence spans many of the world’s leading financial centers including London, Paris, Geneva, New York and Singapore, as well as China (Shanghai).
Meanwhile, regional coverage extends to Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Turkey.
NBK continues to collectively enjoy the highest ratings among all banks in the Middle East from the three international rating agencies; Moody’s, Fitch Ratings and Standard and Poor’s.
The Bank’s ratings are supported by its high capitalization, prudent lending policies, and its disciplined approach to risk management, in addition to its highly recognized and very stable management team.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: National Bank of Kuwait |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low