Prepaid summit set to open in Dubai
Dubai, April 16, 2013
More than 120 local, regional and global experts of prepaid, mobile technology will gather at the fourth Prepaid Summit Middle East 2013 opening in Dubai tomorrow (April 17).
Visa, the leading global payments technology company is on-board as the title sponsor for the summit, which has emerged as the leading regional event to offer insights in prepaid trends and opportunities.
The Middle East is the second fastest growing region up 28 per cent in two years, according to Francesco Burelli, partner at Value Partners, and the member of Editorial Advisory Board for Cards International.
The three key region-wide opportunities are remittance, youth and unbanked segments as emerging technologies fuel the prepaid growth.
The organisers confirmed that the one day at Shangri La Hotel event will focus on the evolution of prepaid products, changing consumer behaviour and addresses how technology is transforming the industry.
“The summit will offer access and insight into understanding the industry through expert speakers presenting valuable and quality research,” Burelli concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov