Kuwait Finance House Q1 net up 15pc
Kuwait, April 23, 2013
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) , the country's biggest Islamic lender, reported a 15 per cent rise in first-quarter net profit on Tuesday, lower than analysts' estimates.
Net profit rose to KD23 million ($80.7 million) from KD20 million in the same period a year ago, the lender said in a bourse filing.
Two analysts in a Reuters survey had predicted a KD25.15 million net profit on average for the first quarter.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson